Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Rest of my Keys?

"Um, excuse me?" I ventured, not entirely certain where to take my statement next.  "Can I possibly get the rest of my keys?"  I giggled uncomfortably, shrugged, and held out the key fob in the general direction of the Discount Tire employee.  

He looked back at me, panicking.  "You gave us more than just the fob?"

"Yeah, I handed the first guy my whole key ring.  It has a carabiner, a small Eiffel Tower, a USB drive, and a few assorted keys?"

He was already moving toward his nearest associate, seeking out immediate backup.  "Hey, do you know where this lady's keys might be?"  I could immediately see the answer dawn on the poor guy's face, and he had not choice but to admit it.

"I think they got tangled up in the customer's before her.  The Montero."

I laughed, knowing something they didn't know.

"Would that happen to have been the gentleman in the grey slacks and maroon button up?" I asked.  "Because if so, I actually know him.  He lives in the neighborhood across from mine, and it really wouldn't be that big of a deal to get them back from him."

And so it was that I left Discount Tire with a slightly lighter load (although I guess I technically traded it for the burden of the tire's diagnosis) and an odd text message to send.

"Brother Hatch, Discount Tire thinks they may have given my keys to you.  Any chance you received an extra set?"
"Sure did!  Just noticed as you said that."
 No harm, no foul.  Now I have my keys back and a pretty funny story to tell.

5 comments:

Alaamah eg1 said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
شركة تنظيف في الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام والاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بسيهات
شركة تنظيف بالظهران
شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة تسليك مجارى بخميس مشيط
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف بابها
.............

قمة الامتياز said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالخبر
شركة رش مبيدات بالقطيف
شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

قمة الامتياز said...


شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف سقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام

قمة الامتياز said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل

Advaitaa Homes said...

Nice post, really impressive. Budget house in coimbatore | villas for sale