BOY TRAPPED

Where the inside of my mind leaks onto the screen.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Through Adam's Eyes



About 6 months ago, Adam took a real interest in taking pictures with our digital camera. He has always been really careful with it, so I let him take pictures whenever he wants. These are just a sample of the 98 pictures I have saved on my computer that he has taken over the last few months. I love to see what he finds interesting enough to be worth a picture.

I can't wait until Christmas morning when Adam gets to unwrap his very own digital camera. Sounds crazy, I know, but I checked into the kids cameras and couldn't find a single camera worth buying. So I did some checking on the Internet, and I found him a "real people" digital camera for $35. I look forward to seeing what he and his camera can capture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kris said...

I think you getting him a camera is a fabulous idea. I can't wait to see him running around with it taking pictures all the time.

Kris