Even more amazing than his looks, though, is his amazing personality. Here are a few of his best moments recently:
- As I was busy decorating his cake (and frustrated because it wasn't perfect), he came over to check it out. "Mom, you're doing great! I think it looks wonderful."
- As I was working out, he looked at me and exclaimed, "Mom! Your fat is gone!"
- Whenever Alex asks if he can sleep with "Brudder," Adam is always willing to scoot over and share his bed.
- Adam is always willing to help feed, hold, and entertain his "Pickle." (That's what we call Dylan. Dill pickle. Get it?)
- Adam loves to learn. He is quick to answer questions in Primary, and he loves to play learning games in the car. Right now his favorite is adding.
There is so much more, but Dylan is screaming, so I've got to wrap this up.
Take a peek at Adam's baseball themed cake assortment this year. Thanks, also, to Adam for picking an easy cake. Mom couldn't have handled much more. We did a large baseball mit, a large baseball, and cupcake sized replicas.
Happy Birthday to the best big brother ever.