BOY TRAPPED

Where the inside of my mind leaks onto the screen.

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Survey Says

Fun Facebook survey.
Dave about Andrea / Andrea about Dave

What’s my favorite color?
Black / Green

If you bought me one present that would make me uncontrollably excited what would it be?
A convertible / new Fleuvogs


What’s my current dream car? 
A convertible that goes fast / To have Bort back

What makes me sad? 
Seeing the kids not get things they hoped for / Dogs dying

How tall am I? 
5 ft 3 / 6 ft 1

What do I do when I’m alone? 
Read / Watch Newfies on instagram

What is/was my favorite TV/Netflix/Hulu show?
Nothing / Wednesdays Downtown 

If I became famous, what would it be for?
Nonprofit that took off / Selling TP on Facebook Marketplace

What makes you proud of me? 
How great you've become at handling money / When you protect others even when there is a personal cost

Where can I most likely be found? 
At school, except for right now / With me

What is my favorite restaurant?
MeKong Cafe / That ramen place you love

Where is one place I don’t like to be?
 Driver's seat / Behind someone driving slowly

Who’s my favorite person? 
Me / Me

Where would I go for a weekend alone with you? 
Nearby national park / Wherever the flights were cheap

You get a call that I am in trouble, who am I with? 
Skye / Jeff

If I went to jail, what would it be for? 
Trespassing / Not sure, but you'd have broken the law for the greater good

What’s my favorite gas station snack?  
Plain m&ms / Holiday popcorn

0 comments: