BOY TRAPPED

Where the inside of my mind leaks onto the screen.

Friday, December 17, 2021

5. Stocking Spree

Straight from my weird mind, I give you our new tradition: a Stocking Spree. Basically, it's a shopping spree, but you shop for others and put the items in their stocking. I gave each boy $20 and strict instructions to try to buy something really personalized. 

Adam thought for sure he'd get nothing but Hot Wheels, since he's been on that kick recently. But his brothers worked hard to put a bit more thought into it. He was pretty excited about the LEGO figure he got from Alex. I cheated and spent my $20 in Africa, and brought back - among other things - matching necklaces for Adam and Makenzie. 

I have a feeling that buying for more than just my boys may be part of the new tradition, too!



0 comments: